Image Map

Monday, July 8, 2013

Chateau Grey Captain Chairs

Ever since I was in Paris, I knew I wanted to do a piece with a weathered look. I saw so many pieces with the white-wash, chipped, distressed finishes that I have come to the conclusion that country French is my happy place. I like so many other styles, including the classic, the glamourous or even the eclective vintage look but the rustic charm of earthy tones and the simplicity of the weathered look please my eyes the most.



Here is the before, not bad I have to say.


But here is the after. Unique.


I just love the details in these chairs. So much depth.



Technique: One coat of watered down Annie Sloan Chateau Grey, dry brush in Annie Sloan Old White. Distressed with water. One coat of clear wax.

Price: $135.00 for both chairs.

 photo in-joy-signature_zps600e1825.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment