Image Map

Monday, October 7, 2013

Teal Duncan Phyfe Dining Table

This piece is the first in a series of items carefully curated and painted in partnership with the House of Rumours. Ruthie found this timeless piece and allowed me to put my hands on it!
 





 

Technique: two coats of custom made teal chalk paint from Behr Peacock Plummage. Water distressed. One coat of Annie Sloan Clear Wax and one heavy coat of Annie Sloan Dark Wax.

This beauty will be put for sale at Junk in the Trunk vintage market on November 9, at WestWorld. Price TBD. Come and see her in person!

 photo in-joy-signature_zps600e1825.jpg

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! YOU ARE SOOOOO AMAZING!! I love it!! Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think I will bring this beauty to California! Congrats Ju!

    ReplyDelete