Image Map

Friday, September 6, 2013

Parisian Façade Baker's Rack

This was one of my favorite projects of all times, for various reasons. First, I painted this is in a matter of minutes over a few evenings. Hello instant gratification! 


Secondly, I love repurposing: a simple Baker's Rack turned into a beverage station for gatherings, parties, family dinners al fresco, etc, etc, etc.  


Finally, I love this piece because it reminds me of a beautiful façade I saw in Paris recently. Hello inspiration!


Just perfect!
 
Technique: a wash of Primer Red ASCP, a wash of Antibes Green ASCP, water distressing, a wash with white paint, another wash of ASCP Antibes Green. One coat of ASCP clear wax and one coat of ASCP dark wax. Voila!

For sale at Junk in the Trunk at WestWorld on November 9. Come and see us there!

 photo in-joy-signature_zps600e1825.jpg
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment