Image Map

Monday, April 29, 2013

Junk in the Trunk

I am so excited about Junk in the Trunk that I am not embaressed to officially proclaim: I have junk in my trunk. All the time now.

Junk in the Trunk is a local vintage market that happens twice a year. I saw the ad for it in one of my favorite blogs and thought it would be the perfect place to spend a Saturday morning. I was so happy browsing the booths and looking for the perfect finds for my house and projects. It was an "aha" moment for me, when I felt like I belonged in there.


This is Renata whom I have introduced to the world of  junk vintage furniture and decor and have been trying to convince to ditch her plans to move to California and become my partner in this business. Wishful thinking.


My favorite find of the day: children' sillouette. They look just like my children's profiles. I am not yet convinced that someone did not just came to my house to paint these!


Second best goes to this awesome badminton set. I had no idea what I was doing with it but they looked so cool. As soon as I got home the kids started playing with it. Hey not the glamorous destiny I envisioned but if it makes them happy... Oh and the vintage leather Samsonite, love it love it love it!


Hummm, lavender from northern Arizona. Who would have thought? It turns out northern AZ offers perfect condition for lavender. It smells incredible in my house.


So many other finds, but these are the ones I have pictures of. I am sure you will see them all over my house really soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment